Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center has audio/visual equipment to cater to your meeting/event needs. Below is an extensive list of services available with satellite connections, projection screens, microphones and more.
Uses and Fees
Wireless Internet (No fee)
Available throughout the hotel by opening your browser, selecting MSUNet Guest 3.0, and agreeing to the terms.
Audio-Visual Equipment Services
- A video service fee of $75 per room will be incurred for guests providing their own LCD. This fee includes an AV cart, extension cord, screen, and technical support.
- A separate screen rental fee of $125 per screen is applicable in the Lincoln Room, Big Ten Rooms, and Auditorium.
- An audio service fee of $75 per room will be incurred for guests providing their own audio. This fee includes cables and technical support.
- An audio-visual technician is available upon request, as well as additional services such as audio and visual recording. Consult your coordinator for more information.
Projectors and Screens
- LCD - High-Resolution Video Projector | $250 (Computer application. Includes house sound and screen. For use in the Auditorium, Big Ten Rooms, Lincoln Room, Meeting Rooms 103-106, Red Cedar B, and Willy Room)
- LCD - High-Resolution Video Projector | $225 (Computer application. Does not include house sound and screen. For use in the Centennial Rooms, Heritage Room, Meeting Rooms 102, 107, and 110, Michigamme Room, Red Cedar A, and Riverside Room)
- Tripod Screen | $50
- Standard Microphone | $25 (Available on standing podium, floor stand, or table stand)
- Wireless Handheld Microphone | $100
- Wireless Lavaliere (Lapel) Microphone | $100
- Portable Public Address System | $75
- 42” Flat Screen TV | $125 (Available in meeting room 108 only)
- 72” Flat Screen TV | $125 (Available in conference rooms 61 and 62, Meeting Room 102, and the Vista Room only)
- 80” Flat Screen TV | $125 (Available in the Corniche Room only)
- Blu-Ray Player | $50
Telephone and Internet Support
- Polycom Speaker Phone | $50 (Includes phone line)
- Phone Line | $25 (For credit card machines or modems)
- Ethernet Hookup | $25
- Multiport Ethernet HUB | $50 (Includes Ethernet line)
- Multichannel Microphone Mixer | $50 (Required for any event using more than two microphones)
- HDMI or VGA Switcher | $25 (Available in the Big Ten Rooms only)
- Laptop Computer | $200 (With Windows 7 software)
- CD Player | $50
- Computer Speakers | $40 (For running laptop or DVD presentations)
- Wireless Presentation Remote | $50 (Includes laser pointer)
- Hardback Easel | $15
- A-Frame Easel for Poster Board | $15
- Flipchart Easel | $40 (Includes Post-it Flipchart Pad and Markers)
Technical Staff Assistance | $50 per hour (Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Technical Staff Assistance | $75 per hour (Evenings and weekends 5 p.m.-Midnight)
- High Lumen Ceiling Spotlight | $50 (Available in the Big Ten Rooms only)
- Black Pipe and Drape Kit | $50 per section (10’ x 13’ podium backdrop)
- 100 AMP Spider Box | $100 (Available in the Big Ten Rooms and the Auditorium only)
- AV Presentation Cart | $25 (Includes power strip and extension cord)
- A/C Power Strip with Extension Cord | $10 with 4-12 plugs per strip
- Portable White Board | $25 (Assorted markers and eraser)
- DMX Sound System | $30 (Available in the Big Ten Rooms, Lincoln Room, Meeting Rooms 103-106, Red Cedar B, Riverside Room, and Willy Room only)
- Baby Grand, Upright, or Player Piano | $100
- Dance Floor | $100
Request for Proposal
For more information on planning a meeting or event at Kellogg Hotel & Conference, please fill out an RFP and a member of our team will contact you.