Price includes tax and gratuity.
Chilled Blackened Scallops (GF) | Citrus aioli and microgreens - $14
Grilled & Chilled Spring Asparagus (GF) | Chilled with spiced lump crab, tarragon crème fraiche - $13
Cajun Roasted Brussels Sprouts (GF without crispy onions) | Blue cheese, smoked brisket, crispy fried onions - $13
Quinoa Cakes (GF) (V) | Mango and red pepper relish, sweet chili drizzle - $12
Beer Cheese and Soft Pretzel Sticks - $12
Soup & Salads
Baby Wedge Salad (GF) | Tomato, smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, hard-boiled egg, balsamic vinaigrette - $10 small/$19 large
Bistro Salad (GF) | Mixed greens, Stilton blue cheese, toasted walnuts, dried cranberries, whole grain mustard vinaigrette - $8 small/$15 large
Classic Caesar (GF without croutons) | Chopped romaine, parmigiano-reggiano, garlic croutons - $7 small/$13 large
Early Tomato and Spring Vegetable Gazpacho (GF) (V) - $6 bowl/$11 pint
Grilled 6oz Filet Mignon (GF) | Baked whole russet potato, morel mushroom compound butter, asparagus - $29
Pan-Seared Mahi-Mahi (GF) | Island-style red beans and rice, sautéed bell pepper mélange, cilantro, and sweet corn butter - $29
BBQ Basted Chicken Breast | Warm poblano pepper & sweet potato salad, sautéed haricots verts - $28
Zucchini Squash Noodles (GF) (V) | Seasonal vegetable, saffron smoked tomato broth - $24
State Room Burger | Mustard seed cheddar, sweet onion jam, brussels sprout slaw, brioche bun, french fries - $19
- 3 Courses | Small salad, entrée, dessert - $35/person
- 4 Courses | Appetizer, small salad, entrée, dessert - $44/person
- Meal Add On | 7 oz. Salmon or 6 oz. Chicken Breast - $8 each
Curbside Kid’s Menu
All meals come with a small fruit cup and kiddie beverage - $10/each
- Chicken Tenders and Fries
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Grilled Cheese and Fries
- Mac & Cheese with brown rice pasta shells (GF)
Must be 21 years of age or over to purchase alcohol — valid photo ID required at pickup.
Wine Packages (Price Includes Tax):
- Rosé Sampler (Three-Pack – Variety of Rose) - $27
- Spring Fresh Mix (Three-Pack - One bottle each white, red, and rosé) - $31
- Sparkling Sampler (Three-Pack - Variety of Sparkling) - $35
- Michigan Sampler (Three-Pack - Variety of Michigan Wine) $40
- Grill Out Mix (Six-Pack - Three bottles each, variety of reds and whites) - $60
- Cellar Sampler (Six-Pack - Two each of three different bottles with age potential) - $85
- Cellar Sampler (12-Pack - Two each of six different bottles with age potential) - $155
- MSU Red or White (Add single bottle Cynisca Dry Riesling or Leonidas Bordeaux Blend) - $26/bottle
- California Cabernet or Chardonnay (Add single bottle) - $25/bottle
- Sparkling Wine - $20/bottle
- Steele California Half Bottles (375ml) (Pinot Noir or Chardonnay) - $15 each
- Split Bottle Sparkling Wine (187ml) | Illahe Vineyards and Winery ‘Capitol Fizz’ - $8/bottle
Bottled Beer (Mixed Six-Pack - Two of each import/craft/domestic) - $10
Sparkling Pellegrino (500 ml glass bottle) - $5
Voss Still Water (375 ml glass bottle) - $4
Canned Pop (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Sprite Zero) - $2
Milk | 2%, Chocolate (8 oz. carton) - $2
Kellogg Bottled Water - $2
Blueberry Cannolis | Two large cannolis filled with sweetened mascarpone cheese and fresh Michigan blueberries - $7
Signature Chocolate Cake (GF) | Flourless chocolate torte, chocolate sauce - $7
Chocolate ‘WOW’ Bark (GF) | Dried cherries, toasted walnuts, candied ginger - $6
MSU Dairy Ice Cream (GF) | Chocolate or Vanilla - $5
(GF) = Gluten friendly or can be made gluten friendly. Please speak with your server regarding any allergies.
Ask your server about menu items that are cooked to order or served raw. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness. We cannot guarantee that allergens may not have been introduced during another stage of the food chain process or, even inadvertently, during preparation.
There are two ways to place an order:
Online: Links takes you to MSU payments to choose and place your order.
- When you arrive at the MSU payments site, please note that your browser back button will not function.
- Dinner and brunch menus are available.
- Each section of the menu is listed as a separate link.
- Each menu item, except for packages, must be added individually to your basket; however, you may choose more than one for the quantity.
- You must also choose a Pickup Time as an item.
- You may choose the Allergy Item to specify if you have allergies.
- If you need assistance or have questions, please call 517-432-5049.