Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center is conveniently located in the heart of Michigan State University’s campus. Our facility is a short walk from all athletic venues and is conveniently located near all Spartan special events.
To book your stay, call our reservation team at 800-875-5090 or use the promotional code indicated online.
Forest Akers Golf Package
Forest Akers offers 9- or 18-hole rounds, 18 heated and covered hitting stations, and East and West Spartan Spirit Shops with the best quality merchandise available.
Guests can choose to play the East or West course when making a reservation. Package descriptions are included below. Rates are priced for two golfers per room.
East Course Package: Includes 18 holes with a cart on the East course, hotel accommodations at the Kellogg Center, and a small bucket of range balls to warm up before your round. Starts at $192 per night (plus tax). Call our reservation team at 800-875-5090 or use the promotional code GOLF online.
West Course Package (limited)*: Includes 18 holes with a cart on the West course, hotel accommodations at the Kellogg Center, and a small bucket of range balls to warm up before your round. Starts at $230 per night (plus tax). Call our reservation team at 800-875-5090 or use the promotional code GOLFPKG online.
*Please note there are blackout dates for the West course where the special rate is unavailable. If you have any questions, please contact the Kellogg Center team.
Wharton Center Shows
- Experience the best performances during the Wharton Center's 2023 series! Guests can enjoy a special discounted rate for all events.
- Rates start at $139 per night and include 15% off your dinner at the State Room Restaurant, two vouchers to redeem at an on-campus Starbucks location, and complimentary parking in our adjacent ramp.
- When booking your overnight accommodations, reference the promotional code WHARTON. Book your upcoming stay by calling our reservation team at 800-875-5090.
- A State Room Restaurant dinner reservation is not included in your overnight room booking. If you'd like to make a restaurant reservation in advance, visit go.msu.edu/stateroom. Show your Wharton Center ticket to receive 15% off dinner before or after your show.
- Wharton Center events are listed online.
Home Football Games
Reservations can be secured up to one year in advance for all dates and events. Please keep in mind that these dates fill up fast. If rooms are not available for the date of the game, please email us at KCRooms@KelloggCenter.com and request to be added to the waitlist.
Home Football Game Reservation Prepayment and Cancellation Policy
Due to the demand for accommodations during home football weekends, we require payment at the time of booking. After you reserve your room(s) you will receive a confirmation letter and instructions on advance prepayment. The payment is nonrefundable and not transferable.
2023 Home Games
- Sept. 1 vs. Central Michigan
- Sept. 9 vs. Richmond
- Sept. 16 vs. Washington
- Sept. 23 vs. Maryland
- Oct. 21 vs. Michigan
- Nov. 4 vs. Nebraska
Fall and Spring Commencement
Commencement is an exciting time for you and your graduate. Dates surrounding commencement fill up quickly, so please plan accordingly. Special rates apply for Thursday, Friday and Saturday commencement ceremonies. Please contact our reservations department at 800-875-5090 for rates and availability.
Special Event Parking
The Kellogg Center ramp will be managed by the Department of Police and Public Safety beginning on Aug. 28, 2023. For information on special event parking such as athletic events, please visit parking.msu.edu/visitor-parking/special-event-parking.